News

An alarming situation

Thursday, 14 December 2017

A CUSHENDALL woman, whose life was saved after her carbon monoxide alarm went off on Saturday evening, has praised the emergency services for battling the snow to come to her aid.
Dympna Killen of Glenville Crescent said both the NI Fire and Rescue Service and the NI Ambulance Service braved the snow and ice to reach her during what she was said was 'pandemonium' in such treacherous conditions.
Dympna said: "I was sitting watching television on Saturday evening when the alarm sounded. I didn't think that much about it at first, I thought it was my smoke alarm.

Share

Subscribe to read full newspaper »

Send to a friend

Please complete the following form to inform a friend about this page.

In order to process your information we must ask you to enter the letters in the image into the box:

CAPTCHA Image play audio version Reload Image

* Mandatory field - please complete